[printer friendly version]
| Used Tires|
|If you have any questions or want to purchase below tires contact us or call at (509) 346-2028.|
Our tire and rim policy is the way they are mounted is the way they are sold. They are priced accordingly. If you want rims/tires separated the dismounting fee is extra.
There are 3 main types of rear tractor tire tread.
R1: Best traction for general Ag farming, tires have deep V bar pattern.
R3: Turf tires used to minimize soil or grass disturbance. The tread depth of an R3 tire is usually half that of an R1 tire.
R4: For industrial service or highway department work. Much stiffer tire with more plies. The tread depth of an R4 tire is about 70% of an R1 tire.
Policies & Warranty
Inventory subject to change at any time.
(1) 380/90R50 Goodyear DT800 R1 radial tire. Excellent tread at 80%
(2) 18.4R X 46 Firestone radial R1 tractor tires in fair condition with tread at 20-25%.. Good for duals.
(1) 14.9R X 46 (420/80R46) Goodyear Dyna Torque radial R1 tractor tire in excellent condition with 75% tread.
(4) 14.9R X 46 (420/80R46) Goodyear Dyna Torque radial R1 tractor tire in good condition with 50% tread. Mounted on John Deere stub disc type plate rims.
$600 each, includes rim, holding air and most have fluid.
(4) 14.9R X 46 (420/80R46) Goodyear Dyna Torque radial R1 tractor tires with 25% tread. Mounted on John Deere stub disc plate type rims. Good for duals.
$450 each, includes rim, holding air and most have fluid.
(2) 20.8 X 38" Goodyear radial tractor tires in fair condition at 20%, mounted on 10 hole dual rims.
Pair $600, holding air, includes rims.
(3) 16.9 X 38" Firestone Deep Tread (for wet or muddy conditions) tires in marginal condition with poor tread. Tractor puller tires.
(2) 11.2 X 36" Tractor tires, not matched, one is good and a Firestone, other cracked and holding air (no fluid). Mounted on 6
L loops type rims in good condition, fits Farmall C, Super C, 200, 230 and others.
Pair with rims 350
(1) 380/85XR30 (14.9XR30) Radial tractor tire in excellent condition - Unmounted
(2) 14.9XR30 (385/85R30) Titan Hi Traction Lug radial tractor tires in excellent condition - Like new, includes used take out tubes.
(2) 16.9 X 24" Firestone 151 Gum Dipped R1 tread at 25% and sun cracking. Good tractor puller tires.
(2) 16.9 X 24" Goodyear turf tread. Marginal condition with sun cracking.
(2) 12.4 X 24" Goodyear tractor tires. R1 tread 75% but chipped, sidewall worn.
(2) 21.5X16.1 Firestone turf tractor tires. R3 Turf Tread in excellent condition. (these are often used to replace 18.4X16.1 turf tires to provided a softer ride and will fit on 16.1X16" wide rims)
Mounted on 8 on 8 hole rims.
Tire/Rim each $550
Tire alone each $400
(6) 18.4X16.1 GY & Firestone tractor tires. R1 tread in varying degrees of condition. Some mounted on 8 on 8" and 8 on 6" rims with fluid.
Each $300 - $500 (includes rims)
(1) 8" hub spacer X 9 hole.
(2) 7" hub spacer X 12 hole. Bolt spacing 16-1/2" with 14-1/2" pilot
(2) 9" hub spacer X 12 hole. Bolt spacing 16-1/2" with 14-1/2" pilot
Also a large selection of New & Used Tractor Rims & Hubs in stock.