[printer friendly version]
| Used Tires|
|If you have any questions or want to purchase below tires contact us or call at (509) 346-2028.|
Our tire and rim policy is the way they are mounted is the way they are sold. They are priced accordingly. If you want rims/tires separated the dismounting fee is extra.
Fluid filled tires cannot be shipped.
All used tires are sold in AS IS condition.
Feel free to ask for pictures before you purchase.
There are 3 main types of rear tractor tire tread.
R1: Best traction for general Ag farming, tires have deep V bar pattern.
R3: Turf tires used to minimize soil or grass disturbance. The tread depth of an R3 tire is usually half that of an R1 tire.
R4: For industrial service or highway department work. Much stiffer tire with more plies. The tread depth of an R4 tire is about 70% of an R1 tire.
Policies & Warranty
Inventory subject to change at any time.
(1) 380/90R50 Goodyear DT800 radial R1 tire. Excellent tread at 80%
(6) 420/80R46 Goodyear Dyna Torque radial R1 tractor tires, 25% tread. Mounted on John Deere stub disc plate type rims.
$400-600 each, includes rim, fluid filled.
(1) 18.4R42 (480/80R42 Radial Lug R1 tractor tire with 25% tread
(2) 9.5R36 Kleber Super 3 Radial tractor tires. R1 tread at 45%. Mounted on 8 loop rims in excellent condition.
(2) 16.9-28 BF Goodrich Silvertown R1 tractor tires with 40% tread. Some cracking. Mounting on 6 loop rims.
Pair $575 Tires/Rims
(2) 13-28 (same as 14.9-28) Old style Goodyear (with diamonds on side) R1 tractor tires with 60% tread. Sunburn/slight cracking due to age.
Pair $450 unmounted
(4) New 16.00 X 25 Rock Lug E3/L3 28 Ply R4 Industrial Loader Tires.
(all 4) $2200
(1) 8" hub spacer X 9 hole.
(2) 7" hub spacer X 12 hole. Bolt spacing 16-1/2" with 14-1/2" pilot
(2) 9" hub spacer X 12 hole. Bolt spacing 16-1/2" with 14-1/2" pilot
Also a large selection of New & Used Tractor Rims & Hubs in stock.